One-Touch LED Vanity Mirror, 24" x 32"
The only lighted LED mirror with a light spectrum tuned for well-being and beauty. Optimal lux means you can dial up the brightness for a natural energy boost while you’re getting ready to start the day, or dial it down in the evening when it's time to unwind. Colors and skin tones appear more vivid and natural. Plus, you’ll get the Brilli WellBright Spectrum™ mood, focus and alertness benefits too.
Our anti-fog mirror features CRI 95+ to provide more natural looking light for true-to-life makeup application. And our automatic memory feature recalls the last setting, so you can skip the set up if there's a particular light setting you love. Even better, there's no dimmer required because it's built right in to the mirror.
DID YOU KNOW?
Research now shows that specific wavelengths of light can lift your mood and boost energy. With as little as 20 minutes of light exposure to the Look Up One Touch Mirror, you can feel more alert, energized, and ready to take on the day.
- Wellness Specs
- Melanopic/Photopic Ratio (M/P): 1.05
- Circadian Stimulus (C/S): 0.53 @ 760 lux
- Flicker Sensitivity (PST): Less than 0.7%
- % of Blue Light: ≥ 4%
- Energy Star rated for energy efficiency
1) All Brilli lighting is designed with the optimal Circadian Stimulus (C/S) depending on time of day.
C/S was developed by the Lighting Research Center (LRC) at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. This metric indicates how well a one-hour exposure to a light source producing a certain light level and wavelength of light stimulates the circadian system, based on its ability to suppress the hormone Melatonin. Exposure to a 0.3+ C/S is effective for Melatonin Suppression, which is ideal for day time use.
2) All Brilli lighting is designed with the optimal Melanopic/Photopic (M/P) ratio depending on time of day.
Melanopic vision is the biological impact of light. Photopic vision the amount of light we typically experience during the day in a well-lit space. Our A higher M/P score (above 0.8) means the light is more stimulating and better for daytime use. A lower M/P (below 0.5) score means the light is less stimulating and better for night time use.
3) Brilli Wind Down bulbs have only 0.83% blue light, and Get in Sync fixtures (at the low setting) have 1.6% blue light.
Certain wavelengths of light suppress Melatonin in humans, with the strongest response occurring in the short-wavelength portion of the blue spectrum between 446 and 477 nm. This light is good by day, as it promotes energy, focus and alertness. However, there is consensus in the healthcare community that exposure to cool blue light should be minimized beginning 2 hours before bedtime, at a percentage of less than 2%, as anything higher inhibits Melatonin production.
4) All Brilli lighting has a Flicker Percent of less than 1% at 50Hz.
Flicker is the visible change in brightness of a lamp due to rapid fluctuations in voltage and power supply. Many individuals are sensitive to flicker, which can cause health risks like eyestrain and headaches. UL (the Global Safety Science organization) identifies “Low Flicker Risk” as a Flicker Percent of less than 8% at 50Hz and less than 10% at 60Hz.
5) All Brilli lighting is designed for optimal visual comfort.
Visual comfort is a reaction to the quantity and quality of light within a given space. It encompasses a variety of aspects, such as aesthetic quality, ambience, luminosity and absence of glare. The physiological aspect of visual comfort has three main factors – light source, distribution of light within a space (color, intensity) and how the light is perceived (harsh, soft, dull, sterile, etc.)
6) All Brilli lighting contributes toward satisfying Features #53, #54, and #58 under the WELL Building Standard®.
The WELL Building Standard® is a performance-based system for measuring features of the built environment that impact human health and well-being through air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort, and mind.
7) All Brilli lighting is designed with multiple types of LEDs to simulate the effects of sunrise and sunset.
Lighting is very nuanced, and even the smallest differences matter. Multiple LED’s allow us to provide the right spectrum of light at the right time of day for well-being.
8) All Brilli lighting uses premium phosphors to deliver the most robust light spectrum to improve well-being.
Most LEDs use inexpensive phosphor to reduce costs, which decreases the quality of the light they produce.
- Technical Specs
- 2200 Lux for optimal brightness – up to 4x more than the leading brands
- 5690 Kelvin at CRI 95+ for whiter whites and brighter, more vivid colors
- One Touch Sensor Control for on/off, anti-fog and dimming
- Anti-fog keeps your mirror free and clear of condensation – 2x the area of leading brands; automatically activates when the product is turned on
- Memory feature – recalls last setting when turned on
- No buzz or flicker
- Crystal clear low iron glass
- Includes mounting hardware for vertical orientation; 110V hard wired and ready for installation
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Suitable for damp locations
Type Vanity Mirror Shape Rectangle Rated Life (Hours) 50,000 Rated Life (Years) 45 Rated Life (Hours) 15,000 Dimming Range Yes Dimmable <10% Material Glass Anti-Fog Yes
Energy Star Certified No UL Yes Warranty Lifetime/100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Energy Used 65 watts Input Voltage 120 volts
Lumens/ Nominal Luminous Flux 1100 Lux 760 @ 2 ft Correlated Color Temperature 5690K Color Rendering Index (CRI) 90+
Nominal Weight 8100 grams MOD (Max. Overall Height) 32" MOW (Max. Overall Width) 24" UPC 855732005737
THE RIGHT LIGHT to boost your morning routine
Most of us hit the snooze button and need a caffeine boost to start our day. But new research shows that exposure to the right type of light in the morning can help you feel more energized, focused, and alert. That’s why we designed our Look Up mirror with 2200 Lux for optimal brightness–up to 4x more than the leading brands. With Look Up, you can turn on beauty and wellness, and start the day with more pep in your step.
Feel More Focused
YOU’LL LOVE OUR LIGHTS
But don’t take our word for it.
As soon as you turn the light to its brightest setting, you can feel your body wake up. The prefect start to my day.
This mirror was the best purchase, my makeup goes on perfect and even because you can see absolutely every fine detail of your face! Wonderful product!
I love it for makeup application, but I really love the energy boost feature.
We design for eight wellness & efficiency metrics:
% of Blue Light
WELL Building Standard
Meet Our Experts
When you turn on a Brilli light, you’re turning on the science of more than 650 peer-reviewed studies related to light and its effects on natural biological rhythms, and the expertise of our Scientific Advisory board.
Dr. Shadab Rahman
Scientific Advisor, Consulting Circadian Scientist
Advises on circadian neurophysiology, and how lighting characteristics affect circadian rhythms
Dr. Doug Steel
Scientific Advisor, Consulting Neuroscientist
Advises on human response to light, and non-visual neural pathways from eye to brain
Dr. Tony Esposito
Consulting Lighting Research Scientist
Advises on lighting quality and spectral engineering, including color science and circadian metrics
Former Vice President of Advanced Technology at GE Global Research
Dr. Vic Roberts
Former Head of Research, GE Lighting
Dr. Jakob Maya
Former Director of R&D and Engineering, Osram Sylvania
For Best Results
Think of Brilli like a vitamin that supplements your sunlight exposure. You will notice some benefits immediately, and some over time.
- You should begin to experience the benefits after 20 minutes.
- Use at the brightest setting for a more stimulating effect.
- If you have Wind Down bulbs in the same room as your Look Up mirror, don't use at the same time.
How to InstallInstalling the Look Up One-Touch Vanity Mirror
Here is an overview of the steps needed to
install our Vanity Mirror.
Confirm you have an electric source in the wall for wiring.
Mount the hanging brackets to the wall.
Temporarily adhere mirror to wall using tape squares provided.
Connect the wires in the wall mirror to the junction box in the wall.
Hang the wall vanity mirror on the brackets.
Changing the world,
ONE LIGHT AT A TIME
Through our partnership with Watts of Love, every Brilli purchase brings light to a community that lacks access to resources
like electricity, education and economic independence. Because we believe that light
is vital to life, and that light should shine equally on all.