Get In Sync
13" Circadian LED Flush Mount
Our exclusive Get in Sync light spectrum keeps your circadian rhythms in sync. During the day, you’ll feel more energized, alert, and focused. In the evening, you’ll feel calmer and more relaxed while your body naturally unwinds and prepares for sleep.
Our dimmable and tunable Get In Sync flush mount simulates the effects of sunrise to sunset, allowing you to customize your light throughout the day. It gives you all the wellness benefits of our Wind Down and Charge Up bulbs in one fixture -- no bulbs required.
- Dims down to 10%
- Light spectrum spans from 5000K to 2200K
- Ideal for all rooms
DID YOU KNOW?
Light is the primary driver of your circadian rhythm, the internal clock that influences your sleep-wake cycles, release of key hormones, body temperature, and other important bodily functions. Having the right lighting at home can help to sync your natural cycles and promote a balanced circadian rhythm.
Porch.com installation available after checkout.
- Wellness Specs
- Melanopic/Photopic Ratio (M/P): 0.43 to 0.90
- Circadian Stimulus (C/S): 0.16 @ 150 lux to 0.33 @ 300 lux
- Flicker Sensitivity (PST): Less than 0.7%
- % of Blue Light: 1.6% to 3.52%
- Energy Star rated for energy efficiency
1) All Brilli lighting is designed with the optimal Circadian Stimulus (C/S) depending on time of day.
C/S was developed by the Lighting Research Center (LRC) at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. This metric indicates how well a one-hour exposure to a light source producing a certain light level and wavelength of light stimulates the circadian system, based on its ability to suppress the hormone Melatonin. Exposure to a 0.3+ C/S is effective for Melatonin Suppression, which is ideal for day time use.
2) All Brilli lighting is designed with the optimal Melanopic/Photopic (M/P) ratio depending on time of day.
Melanopic vision is the biological impact of light. Photopic vision the amount of light we typically experience during the day in a well-lit space. Our A higher M/P score (above 0.8) means the light is more stimulating and better for daytime use. A lower M/P (below 0.5) score means the light is less stimulating and better for night time use.
3) Brilli Wind Down bulbs have only 0.83% blue light, and Get in Sync fixtures (at the low setting) have 1.6% blue light.
Certain wavelengths of light suppress Melatonin in humans, with the strongest response occurring in the short-wavelength portion of the blue spectrum between 446 and 477 nm. This light is good by day, as it promotes energy, focus and alertness. However, there is consensus in the healthcare community that exposure to cool blue light should be minimized beginning 2 hours before bedtime, at a percentage of less than 2%, as anything higher inhibits Melatonin production.
4) All Brilli lighting has a Flicker Percent of less than 1% at 50Hz.
Flicker is the visible change in brightness of a lamp due to rapid fluctuations in voltage and power supply. Many individuals are sensitive to flicker, which can cause health risks like eyestrain and headaches. UL (the Global Safety Science organization) identifies “Low Flicker Risk” as a Flicker Percent of less than 8% at 50Hz and less than 10% at 60Hz.
5) All Brilli lighting is designed for optimal visual comfort.
Visual comfort is a reaction to the quantity and quality of light within a given space. It encompasses a variety of aspects, such as aesthetic quality, ambience, luminosity and absence of glare. The physiological aspect of visual comfort has three main factors – light source, distribution of light within a space (color, intensity) and how the light is perceived (harsh, soft, dull, sterile, etc.)
6) All Brilli lighting contributes toward satisfying Features #53, #54, and #58 under the WELL Building Standard®.
The WELL Building Standard® is a performance-based system for measuring features of the built environment that impact human health and well-being through air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort, and mind.
7) All Brilli lighting is designed with multiple types of LEDs to simulate the effects of sunrise and sunset.
Lighting is very nuanced, and even the smallest differences matter. Multiple LED’s allow us to provide the right spectrum of light at the right time of day for well-being.
8) All Brilli lighting uses premium phosphors to deliver the most robust light spectrum to improve well-being.
Most LEDs use inexpensive phosphor to reduce costs, which decreases the quality of the light they produce.
9) All Brilli Get in Sync products offer patent-pending synchronized tuning, which changes both the color and intensity of the light when you move the dimmer.
Brilli follows the rules of natural sunlight – from bright, cool and crisp by day to soft, warm, and amber by night. The shift in color and intensity helps to ease our bodies into night mode, making the shift from go-go-go, to just go with the flow.
- Technical Specs
- 65W equivalent (uses 11.8 watts)
- Broad light spectrum spans from 5000K down to 2200K
- No light bulbs required
- Suitable for damp locations
- Exclusive, Patent-pending WellBright Spectrum™ delivers optimal color fidelity, brilliance and vibrancy
- 90+ CRI
- No flicker means less eyestrain that causes headaches
- Works with most standard dimmers
- Energy Star Certified
Type Integrated Fixture Shape 13 inch round diameter Rated Life (Hours) 50,000 Rated Life (Years) 45 Dimmable Yes Dimming Range <10% Fixture Material Metal/Glass
Energy Star Certified Yes UL Yes Warranty Lifetime/100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Energy Used 23 watts Input Voltage 120 volts
Lumens/ Nominal Luminous Flux 1600 Correlated Color Temperature 5000K-2200K Light Color Category Adjustable Color Rendering Index (CRI) 90+
Nominal Weight 2400 grams MOD (Max. Overall Diameter) Ø330mm MOL (Max. Overall Length) 105 mm UPC 855732005706
THE RIGHT LIGHT to keep your rhythms in sync
Light is the most critical synchronizer of our internal clock, but most days we’re surrounded by low-quality light that is negatively impacting our circadian health and well-being. New research shows that properly-tuned lighting can help the body regulate key mental and physical processes, including sleep, energy, and mood, as well as key hormones like Melatonin and Cortisol. That’s why we designed our Get in Sync fixtures with a light spectrum that simulates the effects of sunrise to sunset, to promote energy, improve sleep, and keep your natural rhythms in balance.
Get in Sync
Prepare for Sleep
YOU’LL LOVE OUR LIGHTS
But don’t take our word for it.
Love that we can soften the brightness and color in the evening.
The customer care and service is outstanding even beyond the product quality.
Put these in my kitchen and living room. Very easy to swap out the wafer downlights I currently have. Especially love the evening light.
We design for 8 wellness & efficiency metrics:
% of Blue Light
WELL Building Standard
And 3 premium features:
Beyond our proprietary light spectrum, Brilli technology is different from traditional LED lighting in three ways:
Meet Our Experts
When you turn on a Brilli light, you’re turning on the science of more than 650 peer-reviewed studies related to light and its effects on natural biological rhythms, and the expertise of our Scientific Advisory board.
Dr. Shadab Rahman
Scientific Advisor, Consulting Circadian Scientist
Advises on circadian neurophysiology, and how lighting characteristics affect circadian rhythms
Dr. Doug Steel
Scientific Advisor, Consulting Neuroscientist
Advises on human response to light, and non-visual neural pathways from eye to brain
Dr. Tony Esposito
Consulting Lighting Research Scientist
Advises on lighting quality and spectral engineering, including color science and circadian metrics
Former Vice President of Advanced Technology at GE Global Research
Dr. Vic Roberts
Former Head of Research, GE Lighting
Dr. Jakob Maya
Former Director of R&D and Engineering, Osram Sylvania
For Best Results
Think of Brilli like a vitamin that supplements your sunlight exposure. You will notice some benefits immediately, and some over time.
- Be sure to tune your Get in Sync lighting to align with the time of day. You should begin to experience the benefits after 20 minutes.
- Make sure you're within 10 feet of the light so it comes in contact with your eyes.
- Use at the highest setting for a more stimulating effect, and dimmest setting for a more relaxing effect.
- If you're using Charge Up bulbs or Wind Down bulbs with Get in Sync lighting, be sure they are at the same color and dimmer setting.
How to InstallInstalling the Get in Sync 13” Flush Mount
Here is an overview of the steps needed to
install our Flush Mount.
Confirm you have an electric source in the ceiling for wiring and a compatible dimmer switch.
Mount the hanging bracket to the ceiling.
Connect lamp to support chain and connect wires.
Carefully tuck wires into ceiling box and push lamp against bracket.
Turn the lamp clockwise to secure it to the bracket.
No riskALL REWARD
Exceptional Customer Service
Every purchase provides light to people in need
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Changing the world,
ONE LIGHT AT A TIME
Through our partnership with Watts of Love, every Brilli purchase brings light to a community that lacks access to resources
like electricity, education and economic independence. Because we believe that light
is vital to life, and that light should shine equally on all.